Monday, October 6, 2008



OMG so where to start! Lets see i started this blog to talk about make-up,shoes,purses and life!!!! I have sooo much going on right now its CRAZY just like me (hahaha) I heart anything make-up one of my hobbies,i just like playing with it.I'm currently on the Freelance team for MAC(thats right b*tches)kidding but i am really on the Freelance team.Another hobbie of mine is hair so you might see some posts about hair if i ever get around to those.What else What else....i am married to who i believe to be my soulmate <3,> we also have a 1 year old together Julian who i just happen to believe is the CUTEST baby in the world (but hey thats just me :)



Photobucket I am a "Marine Wife" althought i don't like to lable myself for what my husband does, i just support him in everything he does. What i do lable myself as is a stay at home mom and wife first.Then comes my Freelance and love for make-up.

Photobucket I am a MAC Addict. I wouldn't say i'm a slave to MAC because i do wear other brands but i prefer MAC for their quality. In this blog you'll see me use more then MAC tho and i'll also be posting my "hauls" which i normally don't do but it'll just give me something to talk about...

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com